Browse this blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Trillian

To know what I'm talking about you should download this program:

http://www.trillian.im/

With this program you can use Twitter, Facebook, ICQ, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Jabber or manage your emails. In my opinion this is a very brilliant program, because you needn't 1000 windows to manage all your accounts. I found this program on fortune on Twitter.

This program has many functions and is also well looking. You have different ways to display the chat window. Also you can adjust different skins.
But the program has also another site. The settings-menu is a little bit complicated and it's useful to have a small basic knowledge.

In the next time, I'll install Trillian in Windows 7 and after I  tested it there, I will write a blog post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment